The first audio slideshow I turned it last week turned out to be a huge success in my eyes. This was the first assignment I really felt comfortable with the work I turned in. It wasn’t perfect but I think this was a good step in the right direction for the final weeks of the project.
I have a good base to build on for the second audio slideshow but I want it to be better. This assignment requires at least 20 pictures and two separate interviews, so I’ll have a lot of room for creativity and variety with the pictures especially.
I will be at Integrow’s band practice tomorrow to interview a couple of the band members about their new songs and the inspiration behind them. I felt like I had good interviews last time out, but I want to be more concise with the questions I ask and as a result I’ll get better quality responses, and the more quality in an interview the more I have to work with in post production.
Like I said in last week’s blog, the MediaStorm.com lesson really helped me out, and it might behoove me to look at the lesson again to help with my interviews.
In post production I’ll clean up the errors I made from the last time out, but again, I want the finished product to be more creative. I have a busy week with tests, papers, and MUTV, but it’ll be a productive week and I look forward to getting to work tomorrow starting with the band practice.